The presence of mold is not to be taken lightly. It can be found inside or outside of your home. Exposure to this toxic fungus could lead to health defects such as throat irritation or even lung infections. Mold is able to grow in moist environments and even around leaky pipes and faucets in your home.
If you suspect the presence of mold in your home, do not try to take care of it on your own. Our team of professionals is trained for matters such as this. We will follow industry practices to ensure that your home's mold is removed carefully. You can rest assured, knowing that we will be there.